Cyber Security Blog - Articles - Surveys - Videos - Interviews
NextGen's cyber security blog features information about enterprise security, computer security, cyber defense, cyber counterintelligence, network security, cyber warfare, and mobile security applications, cyber platforms, and frameworks.
Our cyber security blog brings forth in-depth articles, videos, whitepapers, interviews with cyber security executives, and infographics about the market trends, latest standards and tools to battle cyber hackers and cyber terrorism. Information included is for professionals working in cloud computing, mobile networks, Internet of Things data and devices, embedded wireless, defense contractors, public safety, cyber command, financial, power systems, aerospace, medical devices, and electronic health records.
Insights into Business and Technical Development Cyber Security Blog
Video interviews, insightful surveys, and whitepapers about digital forensics, mobile security, cyber defense, ig data analytics, and cyber analysts for banking, finance, and internet networks are part of the cyber security blog articles below. if you require talent acquisition from the leader on cyber security executive search, contact NextGen Global Executive Search today. .
Below are Features in our Cyber Security Blog
- Cyber Security Recruiter Video NextGen Executive Search Cyber Security Recruiter Cyber security recruiter video on staffing executives, functional leaders, and software engineers for enterprise, cloud, network, and mobile security. NextGen Executive Search lead cyber security recruiter team is retained or engaged by companies in North America to identify and place cyber defense and cybersecurity professionals working in corporate management, ... Read more about this post
- Battling Cyber Hackers with Public and Private Cooperation Battling Cyber Hackers with Public and Private CooperationExcept those who are simply not following the consistent data breaches across silicon tech and online retail, Battling cyber hackers seems a never-ending standard we all have to live with. Cyber security is growing more important and complex, but the government seems to be ... Read more about this post
- IoT Medical Devices Security Vulnerabilities on Wi-Fi Networks IoT Medical Devices Security Vulnerabilities on Wi-Fi NetworksIoT medical devices security vulnerabilities affects many different types of in-hospital equipment including diagnostic equipment (e.g., MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) machines and CT (Computerized axial Tomography) scanners), therapeutic equipment (e.g., infusion pumps and medical lasers) life support equipment (e.g., heart support machines), internet-connected devices ... Read more about this post
- Cyber Security for IoT Medical Devices Monitoring, Diagnosis, and Dispensing Cyber Security for IoT Medical Devices Monitoring, Diagnosis, and DispensingNow that we are fully engrossed in the cyber age, there are rapid advances across the board for all things connected to the Internet and cyber security for IoT medical devices is no exception. These devices, often called “The Internet of Things,” ... Read more about this post
- Proactive Ransomware Mitigation Strategy for EMR Proactive Ransomware Mitigation Strategy for EMR – Electronic Medical Records Ransomware is distributed as a social engineering ploy via email, malicious links and malvertizing, among other techniques. A proactive ransomware mitigation strategy for EMR is needed as once a user falls prey to these human exploits, ransomware is downloaded to the ... Read more about this post
- Facing New Cyber Warfare Tactics – Implement CCI Methods Facing New Cyber Warfare Tactics – Implement CCI Methods for IoT / InfrastructureCyberspace is an official battlefield for almost a decade in many states. According to a series of data breach investigations report (2013-2016) of Verizon facing new cyber warfare tactics, despite cyber criminals remain a major actor category in ... Read more about this post
- Mobile BYOD Security – Workplace Best Practices for IT Mobile BYOD Security Best Workplace Practices Mobile BYOD security is always an issue for IT and security. Going online increasingly means going mobile. “There’s an app for that” is the truth these days. Unfortunately, mobile device security brings the same set of concerns that full computer and cloud systems are battling ... Read more about this post
- Healthcare Cyber Attacks to Medical Devices, EMR Apps, and Cloud Healthcare Cyber Attacks to Devices, Apps, and Cloud Embracing next technology healthcare without adequate preparation will only open new risk avenues and threat vectors for healthcare cyber attacks. Technology is perceived as a solution to address operational inefficiencies within the healthcare industry and to expand the reach of high quality healthcare services ... Read more about this post
- Personal Cyber Security Has Now Become More Personalized Personal Cyber Security Has Now Become More PersonalizedCyber-attacks are amplifying across the globe. Personal cyber security is important as not only have they becoming more frequent, but they are also impacting a wider band of digital terrain. A single worm, like WannaCry is capable of infecting countless systems in numerous ... Read more about this post
- Threat of IoT Botnets – How Can We Protect our Systems? Threat of IoT Botnets – How Can We Protect our Systems?The threat of IoT Botnets describes a network of devices that have been compromised by a cybercriminal and are being used to conduct a coordinated attack. Typically these devices are a mixture of computers and mobile devices. IoT Botnets can ... Read more about this post
- Healthcare Industry Unprepared for Cyber Attacks and here’s why… Healthcare Industry Unprepared for Cyber Attacks and Here’s Why… Healthcare industry unprepared for cyber attacks as the cybercrime threat landscape for medical devices and electronic health records is evolving at unprecedented rates. The malicious intent of financially motivated or state-sponsored cyber-criminals was best served by victimizing financial institutions, power infrastructure and ... Read more about this post
- Mobile Threat Exploits Are You Prepared to Defend Against Malicious Apps? Mobile Threat Exploits Are You Prepared to Defend?When we think of cyber threats to endpoints, typically what comes to mind is the need to protect our PC’s and laptops. Many more businesses are adding comprehensive security solutions and user policies administered to include mobile threat exploits. But it’s unquestionable now that ... Read more about this post
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence Elements and Ai Platforms Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence Elements and Ai PlatformsCyber-security has always been a major concern for providers, vendors and operators of IT systems and services. Despite increased investments in security technology, this has not changed, as evident in several notorious cyber-attacks and related security incidents that have taken place during ... Read more about this post