Industrial Automation Blog | Power Projects | IIoT |Robotics
NextGen Global presents our Industrial Automation blog featuring in-depth articles, whitepapers, videos, industry leaders interviews, and more about power transformers, fluid power, robotics, Industrial Internet of Things, LED lighting, smart grids, power project development, and renewable energy.
Explore the business acumen and market trends for manufacturers, suppliers, and system integrators in the industrial automation blog. Read more about computer integrated manufacturing aka CiM, energy power development, IIoT, fossil generation and renewable energy.
Articles, Surveys, Videos, Interviews in our Industrial Automation Blog
With the ubiquitous applications of Ai driven industrial 4.0, manufacturers and industrial plants requires more efficiency. Discover insights into electrical power systems smart cities, HV utilities, environmental controls, fossil generation, and autonomous cars in our industrial automation blog. If you need expert recruitment for a senior executive, functional leader, or key sales, business development, SCM, or engineer, look to IA team NextGen Global Executive Search.
Please click any link below to go to the Industrial Automation blog articles
- Industrial Robotics Cyber Security Challenges in IIoT Industrial Robotics Cyber Security Challenges in IIoT The line is blurring between information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT). As more industrial robotics equipment is connected to the industrial internet of things (IIoT), the vulnerabilities increase. Among the many devices being added to networks are robotic machines. That’s raising red flags for some experts. And it ... Read more about this post
- Threat of IoT Botnets – How Can We Protect our Systems? IoT Botnets – How Can We Protect against the Threat? IoT Botnets is the term used to describe a network of devices that have been compromised by a cybercriminal and are being used to conduct a coordinated attack. Typically these devices are a mixture of computers and mobile devices. IoT Botnets can be utilized for many ... Read more about this post
- Distributed Power Generation Balancing in Evolving Utility Grids Distributed Power Generation Evolving Utility GridsDistributed power generation and other distributed energy resources (DERs) in the modern power grid is undeniable. It seems that electric distribution companies have two options: fight the inevitable rise of DERs or embrace them and benefit from new opportunities. After years of resistance, the time has come to enable the deployment ... Read more about this post
- Trends in Geothermal Power Generation for Renewable Energy Trends in Geothermal Power Generation for Renewable EnergyTrends in geothermal power generation is technology has some promise as being proven to be a clean, renewable resource providing energy around the world for centuries in various forms of hot springs. Keeping special areas with signs like hot springs aside, the heat of the earth is available ... Read more about this post
- Electrical Power Generation and Distribution see Seismic Changes Electrical Power Generation & Distribution Seismic ChangesElectrical power generation and distribution took a big leap in 2007 when the trajectory for electrical use in America peaked and started down a different course, declining for reasons we don’t fully understand yet. No, this wasn’t a one-time drop but a clear shift, moving in a new downward ... Read more about this post
- Industrial IoT Automation Digital Wave – Challenges and Implications Industrial IoT Automation Digital Wave Industrial IoT automation dictates that all predictive maintenance systems hinge on the processing of data from many IoT devices, which renders predictive maintenance one of the most common IIoT applications. Moreover, as predictive maintenance leads to improved OEE, reduced labor for performing the maintenance and better planning of related supply chain operations, ... Read more about this post
- Industrial IoT Predictive Maintenance is a Killer Application Industrial IoT Predictive Maintenance is a Killer Application Industrial IoT predictive maintenance is expected to generate the large scope of B2B transactions that require data analysis. Indeed, IIoT is on such a growth pattern many of the billions of connected things in the coming years will be industrial assets, which will be deployed in settings like ... Read more about this post