Leadership Ethics Blog | Articles | Whitepapers | Videos
The NextGen leadership ethics blog is about technology and business acumen, market trends in executive management, and corporate ethics. It includes in-depth articles, videos, whitepapers, surveys, and interviews of executive thought leadership.
Effective leadership training is fundamental for the Board of Directors, major stockholders, and the teams they manage to avoid mistakes and the eroding financial consequences that erode from the lack of it. Assign each new executive manager or functional leader a mentor, preferably a seasoned senior executive who can offer moral support and discuss / provide feedback in strategy and solutions to problems.
Leadership Ethics Blog | High-Performing Executive Management Techniques
industries in the Leadership Ethics blog include Aerospace (power supplies, commercial drones, aviation IFEC, military UAVs and stealth tech sensors), Artificial Intelligence (machine learning, neural networks, augmented reality), Cyber Security (enterprise, mobile, cyber warfare), Industrial Automation (robotics, transformers, power project development, Industrial IoT, renewable energy, and fossil generation), Medical Devices (in-hospital, implantable, electronic health records), and Wireless (mobile networks, infrastructure, RF components, IoT).
Latest Articles and Insights in Leadership Ethics Blog
Below are titles, brief summaries, and links to full articles in our leadership ethics blog. Topics range from improving customer loyalty to team building, corporate social responsibility, and the principles and good habits that lead to ethical leadership. If you are in need of recruiting an "A player", consider NextGen Global Executive Search and see why shortlisted candidates we bring forward can not only meet the objectives, but exceed your expectations.
- Top 3 Leadership Skills Desired by Board of Directors Top 3 Leadership Skills Desired by Board of DirectorsInvestors are usually attracted towards companies that have great potential, not only in the present, but also in the future. That means, business organizations are always on the lookout for talented and skilled leaders who possess the top 3 leadership skills most desired and can contribute greatly to ... Read more about this post
- Leadership Traits Growing the Leader From Within Leadership Traits Growing the Leader from Within YourselfLeadership traits are defined by what we do, not the role we are in. Leadership is action, not a position. Some people in leadership roles are excellent leaders. But too many are bosses, “snoopervisors,” technocrats, bureaucrats, managers, commanders, chiefs, and the like. Whether in enterprise mobility, manufacturing, or ... Read more about this post
- Poor Executive Performance .…What to Do…. and How to Avoid It Difficult Conversations – Poor Executive Performance ……… and How to Avoid ItDealing with a poor executive performance can be frustrating. It can be complex and time consuming to make sure you get the right result – an improvement in their performance, or failing that, them being managed out of the organisation in a fair and ... Read more about this post
- Fundamental Leadership Training is Key Your Company’s Success Fundamental Leadership Training is Key Your Company’s SuccessSuccessful businesses are identified by their fundamental leadership training as they go hand in hand. Such executive managers are individuals who have been properly vetted, trained, and placed in positions where they can thrive. But getting there requires following a carefully crafted plan to ensure each leader’s success. ... Read more about this post
- Customer Loyalty – Improving it with Engagement and Support Customer Loyalty – Improving it with Engagement and SupportCustomer Loyalty StatisticsFor every customer complaint, there are 26 other customers who have remained silent. 9 out of 10 unsatisfied customers would not willingly do business with your organization again.~ Source: Lee Resource Inc.19 out of 20 satisfied customers who get their issue resolved will return and ... Read more about this post
- Leadership Ethics Inspires Others to Follow your Good Habits Leadership Ethics Inspires Others to Follow your HabitsLeadership ethics inspires others to follow you by looking at your decision making style and your listening habits. In 25 plus years I’ve had the opportunity to work with some great executives who leadershipethics inspires others to follow whose characteristics separate these individuals from the rest. One of the ... Read more about this post
- Meaningful Conversations increased through Proper Email Marketing Meaningful Conversations Via EmailEmail has become a means for swift communication. In the world of business, it is crucial to open meaningful conversations to old and new clients. The usage of email has opened an essential route for marketers looking to invite, employ, and maintain their clients and prospects. This method of marketing has become ... Read more about this post